How cute is my girl in her Feather Baby Kimono Hoody jacket? There are even little bear ears sewn into the hood. 2 grown women have told me they would wear this! HA!
Feather Baby’s not sponsoring this post or paying me in any way. I just believe this is an exceptional baby clothes brand and you should know about it. Look for it in stores, buy it online … it’s great stuff!
- The styles are so adorable – seriously some of my very favorite of Clara’s wardrobe.
- The quality of the clothing is readily apparent from the moment you first run it through the wash and slide in on your baby’s fat arms.
- Everything is 100% organic cotton, sourced from Peru, and certified FairTrade.
- Prices are appropriately high but their sales are really good and fairly frequent.
- I recently had to make a size exchange and their staff was courteous and helpful.
Will’s step-mother has gifted us several items from the line. The below dress was our pick for Clara’s one-year photo shoot because the smocked style is classic enough to stand the test of time but the print is fresh and modern.
Feel like oggilng some squishable babies in painfully cute clothes just for the hey of it? Here’s the spot.
Feather Baby has announced a new toddler line called Frisk that I plan on getting to know, too! They launched in Gilt.com in August. Fancy!